Monday, July 4, 2011

The End of the Circle.

So a long time ago I heard my aunt refering to the end of the circle and that it is time to start a new one. Well a circle has just ended for me. Shes gone, left, packed up and followed her boyfriend to points east. once again she has found someone to pay for her and to give her the things she wants. I hope she finds happiness and all the things she wants out there. Its funny as she started acting like when she first left me again a few months ago, It confused the hell outta me. Then she asked for a meeting with me and after all business was taken care of she got upset that I left without talking to her. she was wearing make up.

I dont really suppose thats what matters. I suppose one of us had to be able to trot though life carefree after the divorce. All I wanted was my son. I remember the intense sorrow, pain and depression that led to the "Emo" man before you. How much has changed? and at what cost? My son and me have been through a lot for nothing. For a completely absurd reason our lives have been jumbled and forever changed.

The problem with the end of the circle is this, Does a circle ever really end? can you change a circle path? and a circle always passes the same points again and again. Thats its nature, it never ends. I see trouble in my path, I myself have watched a precious member of my family taken from me and there was nothing I could do to stop it. It was horrible, I will not lose my precious son to the ages of nothing and the silly reasoning of a pervese generation.

I sit here now looking to the mountains, a permanent monument to the east, always bordering Albuquerque. Its "where the sidewalk ends" so they say. I have heard tell that on the other side of the mountain is a cliff, that all people who drive away on the other side of the mountain fall off and never come back. I hope she finds what she wants and I hope to be able to grow old with my son...
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment